In Chatham-Kent, the A.L.L. for Kids Program helps with the cost of registering children into recreational activities. The A.L.L. stands for Activities, Lessons, and Leisure.
How Do I Apply?
To start the intake process:
- Submit your application form: Online A.L.L. For Kids Application Form OR
- E-mail: [email protected] for a printable A.L.L. For Kids Application Form
- Telephone: 519-351-8573 ext. 2171
Please be aware, the intake process can take up to 4 weeks. The Program Coordinator will call you back to complete your application. To determine eligibility The Program Coordinator may schedule you for an Income Test as part of your application.
The A.L.L. for Kids Program is available to people that:
- Are living in Chatham-Kent
- Are parents or guardians of children ages 0 – 15 years of age
- Have no other way to pay for the recreational activity of choice
- As of April 1, 2016, participants must meet the following “Low Income Measures”:
Household size Net Income
2 persons $27,521
3 persons $33,706
4 persons $38,920
5 persons $43,514
6 persons $47,667
7 persons $51,486
Please contact your local municipality office for more information on the funding programs available to low income families in your area.