Just fill out this form TFSC – Registration Form 2019 2020 and bring it to the Tilbury Arena during our first week of skating. We accept cash or cheque for payment, a receipt will be given at time of payment. There is also the option for the 3 week trial for $50 if you just want to give it a try.
Here is our skating schedule for the different sessions. Please come 15-20 minutes prior to the session you’d like to register for so that we have enough time to get you registered and also ensure your child has time to put on their skates and/or helmet so they can also participate in the warm-ups prior to the session starting:
Thursday, September 5 or 12, 2019
CANSKATE 4:30 – 5:15 PM
STARSKATE JUNIOR 4:30-5:30 PM
STARSKATE INTERMEDIATE 5:40-7:00 PM
STARSKATE SENIOR 7:40-9:00 PM
Monday, September 9, 2019
STARSKATE JUNIOR 4:00-5:00 PM
STARSKATE INTERMEDIATE 5:00-6:00 PM
PRE-CANSKATE 6:00 – 6:30 PM
CANSKATE 6:00 – 6:50 PM
STARSKATE SENIOR 7:00-8:20 PM
If you are unsure of what level your skater should be registering for, you can either contact their coach, email or Facebook message us and/or ask us when you bring your form in.
Here are some special notes to parents signing up for the PRE-CAN or CANSKATE program.
- CSA APPROVED HOCKEY HELMETS ARE MANDATORY UP TO STAGE 5 BADGE
- Please use assigned dressing rooms, not the lobby, to put skates on and off.
- Try to arrive 15 minutes before your session begins for orientation, off-ice warm-ups and to receive special name tags.
Suggestion of proper attire:
It is no fun to participate in anything if one is cold
- Mittens or gloves are a must
- 3 layers on top body, ie. Undershirt, Turtleneck, Sweater
- On really cold days a jacket can be worn
- 2 layers on bottom, ie. Long johns, Thick leotards, Loose pants
- NO SKI SUITS AS IT RESTRICTS MOVEMENT.